North Sea Features
- One touch automatic start up and shut down function
- Radial Axial High Pressure Pump is water lubricated and has a maintenance schedule every 8,000 hours of operation.
- Uses an exclusive high efficiency booster pump
- Optional Ethernet / MODBUS Communications package.
Seamlessly integrates into locally hosted control systems allowing real time remote monitoring of process instrumentation, system performance, as well as remote notification of detected system errors, and detailed maintenance requests. You can even start and stop your system remotely with a single command.
- Fresh Water Flush: Prolongs the life of your membranes at the touch of a button.
- pH Neutralizer: Restore your water to a neutral state or level.
- Hydrocyclone Separator: A first stage to pre-filteration without the need for filters or moving parts. Helps extend the life of pre-filters and elements.
- UV Sterilizer: Eradicate 98.9% of all bacteria and microbiological contaminants from your drinking water.
- Real time fault diagnostic capable of detecting potential problems before they become significant enough to cause performance issues.
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
PARTS AND MATERIALS
- Aluminum light weight framing with custom corrosion resistant powder coating.
- High rejection / High yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel eliminates corrosion, is stronger, and more durable.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function. There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
North Sea Specifications
Performance Rated Performance / Product Water Produced: +-15% at 820 PSI / 57 BAR, 77°F / 25°C &
35,000 PPM TDS typical sea water
ProductionModelMembrane ConfigurationProduction / HourProduction / 24 HoursWeight – lbs / kg45m3Single498 gal / 1,887 lit11,961 gal / 45,280 lit3,700 lbs / 1,678 kg85m3Single938 gal / 3,549 lit22,502 gal / 85,180 lit4,000 lbs / 1,814 kg105m3Single1,169 gal / 4,425 lit28,056 gal / 106,210 lit4,300 lbs / 1,950 kg145m3Double1,627 gal / 6,160 lit39,051 gal / 147,830 lit4,800 lbs / 2,177 kg175m3Double1,947 gal / 7,371 lit46,734 gal / 176,910lit5,400 lbs / 2,449 kg175m3Triple1,947 gal / 7,371 lit46,734 gal / 176,910 lit5,400 lbs / 2,449 kg200m3Triple2,158 gal / 8,313 lit51,791 gal / 199,500 lit6,300 lbs / 2,857 kg
Minimum 99.2%, Average 99.6%
Product Water Temperature Ambient to feed water temperature
Salinity Monitoring Automatic electronic monitoring. Temperature compensated with the solid state continuous “Bar LED” readout. The salinity monitoring components of the system give a continuous TDS readout in micromhos per cubic centimeter, are temperature compensated and of a fail safe design.
Salinity Range Designed for seawater use up to 50,000 PPM TDS (NaCl) (typical seawater salinity is 35,000 ppm)
Temperature Range Max. 122°F / 50°C, Min. 35°F / .5°C
System Feed Water Flow: 45-65 gpm / 170-246 lpm (depending on system)
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Selected High Rejection/High Yield aromatic tri-polyamid, thin film composite, spiral wound, single pass, high rejection reverse osmosis membrane element.
Chlorine Tolerance 0.1 PPM
pH Range 3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8)
System Pressure Feed Water: Maximum 50 psi / 3.45 bar / 3.5 Kg/cm2
System Operation Seawater nominal 800 psi / 56.6 bar / 58 Kg/cm2. Brackish Varies w/PPM
Pipe sizes to be supplied by the installer for connection of the SRC supplied components. The below pipe threads are all US Standard. 3″ MODELS Feed Inlet: 1-1/2″ ANSI Threaded Flange Brine Discharge: 1-1/2″ ANSI Threaded Flange Product: 1″ ANSI Threaded Flange
THP = Total Horse Power; FLA = Full Load Amperes; RCB = Recommended Circuit BreakerModel220 / 50Hz / 3PH380 / 50Hz / 3PH440 / 50Hz / 3PHData45m,3, 85m3, 105m3353535THP45m3, 85m3, 105m39353.646.5FLA45m3, 85m3, 105m31508080RCB145m3, 175m3, 200m3555555THP145m3, 175m3, 200m313578.667.5FLA145m3, 175m3, 200m3200120120RCBModel208 / 60Hz / 3PH230 / 60Hz / 3PH460 / 60Hz / 3PHData45m3303030THP45m376.671.636FLA45m31501201208085m3, 105m3353535THP85m3, 105m390.683.641.8FLA85m3, 105m315012080RCB 145m3, 175m3, 200m3555555THP 145m3, 175m3, 200m3139.6129.664.8FLA 145m3, 175m3, 200m3200200120RCB
North Sea Dimensions
North Sea Accessories
The chemical injection systems can control the chemistry of the feed water to reduce or prevent scaling or fouling of the reverse osmosis membrane elements.
Chemical Cleaning Tank
Restore membrane productivity and reduce bio-fouling.
Fresh Water Flush
The fresh water flush greatly prolongs the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water at the touch of a button. The fresh water flush automatically repeats itself every seven days.
The Ultraviolet Sterilizer is the final process where 99.8% of all micro-organisms, including reproducing bacteria and viruses, are sterilized. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
The Sea Recovery pH Neutralizing Filter provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water.
North Sea Consumables
Whether for the pre-filtration stage or post treatment stage, the Sea Recovery R.O. Filter Elements are an essential part in proper system performance.
Membrane Element Storage
These chemicals inhibit bacterial growth while maintaining the high flux and salt rejection of the R.O. Membrane Element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #1 (SRC MCC-1) is an alkaline cleaner designed to clean biological fouling and slight oil fouling from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #2 (SRC MCC-2) is an acid cleaner designed to clean calcium carbonate and other mineral deposits from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #3 (SRC MCC-3) is used for iron fouling. If the system’s R.O. membrane element is fouled with rust from iron piping, then SRC CC-3 may be used for effective removal of light or moderate rust fouling.
Crankcase Oil is a specially formulated hydraulic lubricant with anti-wear, de-oxidizer, and rust inhibitor additives.