Maximum Production: Up to 1,200 metric tons per day
Safe, reliable, and supported anywhere in the world. The Atlantic Sea is Sea Recovery’s largest series of SWRO systems. It’s features include a small footprint and fully automatic controls with the capability to produce up to 1,200 metric tons per day. The Atlantic Sea also boasts the lowest consumption of energy per ton of water produced. The System is perfect for those who require an unlimited amount of fresh water anywhere at anytime.
Atlantic Sea FeaturesDIGITAL CONTROL WITH STANDARD MODBUS
- Fully automated controller equipped with integrated performance monitoring and optimization software.
- Automatic control and detection capabilities.
- The Atlantic Sea’s standard MODBUS communications package allows real time remote monitoring of essential system functions.
LOW MAINTENANCE SEA RECOVERY HP PUMP
- The most compact and efficient pump on the market
- Flexible installation options that don’t require frames, belt drives or gear boxes
- The Danfoss Pump is water lubricated, corrosion resistant (Super Duplex) and completely eliminates oil leaks and membrane fouling caused by oil leaks
- Provides constant flow regardless of variations in pressure while delivering a total efficiency of up to 97%.
I-SAVE ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEM
- Consumes the least amount of power while producing almost unlimited amounts of fresh water
- Capable of reducing up to 49% of energy consumption.
- Saves a significant amount of energy lowering running costs and lowering the ships carbon footprint.
ONE TOUCH START UP WITH INSTANT ON FEATURE
- The Atlantic Sea is capable of “instant on” start-up that allows the system to produce usable fresh water within minutes of starting the Atlantic Sea SWRO system.
REMOTE SERVICE BY SEA RECOVERY
- The Atlantic Sea comes installed with a remote monitoring system that allows Sea Recovery’s technicians to check the status of the system and provide maintenance reminders and alerts that will help keep your water system running at optimal condition.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Standard – Oil Free Radial Axial High Pressure Pump
- Optional – High Pressure Plunger Pump
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Fresh Water Flush
- pH Neutralizer
- Hydrocyclone Separator
- Chemical Injection
PARTS AND MATERIALS
- Aluminum light weight framing with custom corrosion resistant powder coating.
- New High rejection / High yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel eliminates corrosion, is stronger, and more durable.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions
- Real time fault diagnostic capable of detecting potential problems before they become significant enough to cause performance issues.
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function. There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
Atlantic Sea Specifications
Performance Rated Performance / Product Water Produced: +-15% at 820 PSI / 57 BAR, 77°F / 25°C & 35,000 PPM TDS typical sea water
Membrane Configuration / ProductionModelNumber
of MembranesEnergy Recovery Available / TypeProduction / HourProduction / Day250m312Yes / I-Save2,752 gal / 10,417 lit66,043 gal / 250,000 lit300m316Yes / I-Save3,302 gal / 12,500 lit79,252 gal / 300,000 lit400m320Yes / I-Save4,403 gal / 16,667 lit105,669 gal / 400,000 lit500m330Yes / I-Save5,504 gal / 20,833 lit132,086 gal / 500,000 lit600m350Yes / I-Save6,604 gal / 25,000 lit158,503 gal / 600,000 lit750m360Yes / I-Save8,255 gal / 31,250 lit198,129 gal / 750,000 lit1,000m3100Yes / I-Save11,007 gal / 41,667 lit264,172 gal / 1,000,000 lit1,200m3120Yes / I-Save13,209 gal / 50,000 lit317,006 gal / 1,200,000 lit
Minimum 99.2%, Average 99.4%
Product Water Temperature Ambient to feed water temperature
Pressure Adjustment Automatically controlled
Salinity Monitoring utomatic electronic monitoring. Temperature compensated with the solid state continuous “Bar LED” readout. The salinity monitoring components of the system give a continuous TDS readout in micromhos per cubic centimeter, are temperature compensated and of a fail safe design.
Salinity Range Designed for seawater use up to 50,000 PPM TDS (NaCl) (typical seawater salinity is 35,000 ppm)
Temperature Range Max. 102°F / 39°C, Min. 36°F / .2°C
System Feed Water Flow: 30 gpm / 114 lpm (depending on system)
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Selected High Rejection/High Yield aromatic tri-polyamid, thin film composite, spiral wound, single pass, high rejection reverse osmosis membrane element.
Chlorine Tolerance 0.1 PPM
pH Range 3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8)
System Pressure Feed Water: Maximum 35 psi / 2.41 bar / 2.46 Kg/cm2
System Operation Seawater nominal 820 psi / 59 bar / 59.7 Kg/cm2. Brackish Varies w/PPM
Estimated Energy Savings Per M3 of Water ProducedModel NumberSavings250m3 40%300m3 40%400m3 44%500m3 44%600m3 44%750m3 44%1,000m3 48%1,200m3 49%
Atlantic Sea Accessories
The hydrocyclone separator removes large particles from the feed water extending the life of the pre-filters and the reverse osmosis membrane elements.
Fresh Water Flush
The fresh water flush greatly prolongs the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water at the touch of a button. The fresh water flush automatically repeats itself every seven days.
The chemical injection systems can control the chemistry of the feed water to reduce or prevent scaling or fouling of the reverse osmosis membrane elements.
The Ultraviolet Sterilizer is the final process where 99.8% of all micro-organisms, including reproducing bacteria and viruses, are sterilized. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
The Sea Recovery pH Neutralizing Filter provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water.
Atlantic Sea Consumables
Whether for the pre-filtration stage or post treatment stage, the Sea Recovery R.O. Filter Elements are an essential part in proper system performance.
Membrane Element Storage
These chemicals inhibit bacterial growth while maintaining the high flux and salt rejection of the R.O. Membrane Element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #1 (SRC MCC-1) is an alkaline cleaner designed to clean biological fouling and slight oil fouling from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #2 (SRC MCC-2) is an acid cleaner designed to clean calcium carbonate and other mineral deposits from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #3 (SRC MCC-3) is used for iron fouling. If the system’s R.O. membrane element is fouled with rust from iron piping, then SRC CC-3 may be used for effective removal of light or moderate rust fouling.
Crankcase Oil is a specially formulated hydraulic lubricant with anti-wear, de-oxidizer, and rust inhibitor additives.