Maximum Production: From 6,500 to 23,000 gallons (24,605 to 87,065 liters) per day
Sea Recovery introduces the Tasman Sea T-2 to our renown line of watermakers. The T-2 offers you a choice from semi-automatic to fully automatic configurations – all complete with touch screen controls and optional Ethernet / MODBUS remote communication. Like all Sea Recovery water systems, the Tasman Sea T-2 requires minimal maintenance and is backed by a global team of Factory Trained Technicians.
Tasman Sea T-2 Features
BASIC SEMI-AUTOMATIC CONFIGURATION
- 4 inch Touch Screen Interface
- Semi-Automatic operation
- Product salinity monitoring
- Multiple Warning Messages
- Performance Monitoring and Alerts
- Automatic start up / shut down functions
SEMI-AUTOMATIC DIGITAL CONFIGURATION
Includes all basic control standard features plus:
- 8 inch, Multi Color Touch Screen Interface
- Digital monitoring display for process pressure
and flow rates
- Maintenance Detection and On Screen Help
- Digital display of filtration system blockages
- Tank level control
- Optional Multi Media Filter automation
Includes Basic & Digital control standard features plus:
- Automatic Fresh Water Flush
- Automatic Media Filter Backwash
- Automatic Pre and Post-treatment
- Automatic system pressure regulation
- Automatic back pressure regulation
- Filter Element blockage prediction
- Full Modbus Communications Package
- Industrial PLC controls: Danfoss Sea Recovery leads the
way forward with it’s integrated performance monitoring and optimization software. Standard with all controller configurations, the PLC control’s local warning displays are capable of detecting potential problems before they become significant performance issues.
- Optional Communications Package: Equipped standard with the Fully Automatic controller and as an option for all other control systems. The Communications Package seamlessly allowing real time remote monitoring of process instrumentation, system performance, as well as remote notification of detected system errors, and detailed
‘Maintenance Requests’. You can even start and stop your system remotely with a single command.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Standard – Oil Free Radial Axial High Pressure Pump
- Optional – High Pressure Plunger Pump
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Fresh Water Flush
- pH Neutralizer
- Hydrocyclone Separator
- Chemical Injection
PARTS AND MATERIALS
- Aluminum light weight framing with custom corrosion resistant powder coating.
- New High rejection / High yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel eliminates corrosion, is stronger, and more durable.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions
- Real time fault diagnostic capable of detecting potential problems before they become significant enough to cause performance issues.
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function. There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- One-Year Warranty on the watermaker and membranes
- Five Year warranty on High Pressure Pumps and pressure vessels.
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
Tasman Sea T-2 Specifications
Performance Rated Performance / Product Water Produced: +-15% at 820 PSI / 57 BAR, 77°F / 25°C & 35,000 PPM TDS typical sea water
Membrane Configuration / ProductionModelNumber
of VesselsMembrane ConfigurationProduction / HourProduction / Day25m31Single270 gal / 1,022 lit6,500 gal / 24,605 lit45m32Single511 gal / 1,934 lit12,000 gal / 45,424 lit45m31Double511 gal / 1,934 lit12,000 gal / 45,424 lit60m33Single666 gal / 2,521 lit16,000 gal / 60,566 lit72m34Single791gal / 2,994 lit19,000 gal / 71,922 lit72m32Double791gal / 2,994 lit19,000 gal / 71,922 lit90m36Single958 gal / 3,626 lit23,000 gal / 87,065 lit90m33Double958 gal / 3,626 lit23,000 gal / 87,065 lit
Minimum 99.2%, Average 99.4%
Product Water Temperature Ambient to feed water temperature
Pressure Adjustment Automatically controlled
Salinity Monitoring utomatic electronic monitoring. Temperature compensated with the solid state continuous “Bar LED” readout. The salinity monitoring components of the system give a continuous TDS readout in micromhos per cubic centimeter, are temperature compensated and of a fail safe design.
Salinity Range Designed for seawater use up to 50,000 PPM TDS (NaCl) (typical seawater salinity is 35,000 ppm)
Temperature Range Max. 102°F / 39°C, Min. 36°F / .2°C
System Feed Water Flow: 30 gpm / 114 lpm (depending on system)
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Selected High Rejection/High Yield aromatic tri-polyamid, thin film composite, spiral wound, single pass, high rejection reverse osmosis membrane element.
Chlorine Tolerance 0.1 PPM
pH Range 3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8)
System Pressure Feed Water: Maximum 35 psi / 2.41 bar / 2.46 Kg/cm2
System Operation Seawater nominal 820 psi / 59 bar / 59.7 Kg/cm2. Brackish Varies w/PPM
WeightModel NumberWeight 25m3 1900 lbs / 864 Kg 45m3 2100 lbs / 954 Kg 45m3 2100 lbs / 954 Kg 60m3 2200 lbs / 1000 Kg 72m3 2400 lbs / 1090 Kg 72m3 2500 lbs / 1136 Kg 90m3 2400 lbs / 1090 Kg 90m3 2400 lbs / 1090 Kg
Pipe sizes to be supplied by the installer for connection of the SRC supplied components. The below pipe threads are all US Standard. 3″ MODELS Feed Inlet: 1-1/2″ ANSI Threaded Flange Brine Discharge: 1-1/2″ ANSI Threaded Flange Product: 1″ ANSI Threaded Flange
Electrical Requirements220 / 50Hz / 3PH380 / 50Hz / 3PH440 / 50Hz / 3PH208 / 60Hz / 3PH230 / 60Hz / 3PH460 / 60Hz / 3PHData (All Systems)359012535521003547100308012530721253038100THPFLARCB THP = Total Horse Power; FLA = Full Load Amperes; RCB = Recommended Circuit Breaker
Membrane Rack (right) / Main Controller (left)
- A – Single membrane configuration • 62″ / 1575mm
- B – Double membrane configuration • 102″ / 2591mm
Standard HP Pump / Optional HP Plunger Pump
Tasman Sea T-2 Accessories
The hydrocyclone separator removes large particles from the feed water extending the life of the pre-filters and the reverse osmosis membrane elements.
Fresh Water Flush
The fresh water flush greatly prolongs the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water at the touch of a button. The fresh water flush automatically repeats itself every seven days.
The chemical injection systems can control the chemistry of the feed water to reduce or prevent scaling or fouling of the reverse osmosis membrane elements.
The Ultraviolet Sterilizer is the final process where 99.8% of all micro-organisms, including reproducing bacteria and viruses, are sterilized. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
The Sea Recovery pH Neutralizing Filter provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water.
Tasman Sea T-2 Consumables
Whether for the pre-filtration stage or post treatment stage, the Sea Recovery R.O. Filter Elements are an essential part in proper system performance.
Membrane Element Storage
These chemicals inhibit bacterial growth while maintaining the high flux and salt rejection of the R.O. Membrane Element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #1 (SRC MCC-1) is an alkaline cleaner designed to clean biological fouling and slight oil fouling from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #2 (SRC MCC-2) is an acid cleaner designed to clean calcium carbonate and other mineral deposits from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #3 (SRC MCC-3) is used for iron fouling. If the system’s R.O. membrane element is fouled with rust from iron piping, then SRC CC-3 may be used for effective removal of light or moderate rust fouling.
Crankcase Oil is a specially formulated hydraulic lubricant with anti-wear, de-oxidizer, and rust inhibitor additives.