Sea Recovery Features and Benefits
About Sea Recovery Systems
Innovation and quality is what sets Sea Recovery as a standard among the marine industry. Below are some of the features that sets our brand of watermakers apart.
NMEA 2000 Compatibility
NMEA 2000 gives you the ability to communicate with your electronics remotely, while eliminating messy and hazardous wires and clutter within the engine room. Our new line of watermakers (the Aqua Matic and Aqua Whisper DX series) are NMEA compliant, giving boaters the power to monitor and communicate with their watermaker through any NMEA 2000 compatible display.*
User Friendly Interface
Our latest models come equipped with a full color touch screen and user interface that is easy to use. System start up and controls are able to be activated with a single touch**. System settings are easy to access and features multiple language settings as well as US or metric standard measurement settings.
Space Efficient Designs and Configurations
Our smallest watermaker, the Aqua Whisper Mini 170 is only 1 foot tall. Making it the convenient choice for those who have space restrictions. Besides the Aqua Whisper Mini series, all of our line of watermakers offer compact or modular configurations, giving more freedom for installation choices.
High Efficiency Membranes
Sea Recovery Watermakers create more water per square inch than any other system in the world. By utilizing high efficiency membranes, there is a 17% more filtering surface area than conventional membranes. This reduces the amount of membranes and installation space, but also reduces maintenance costs.
Quality Tested and Certified
Safety and quality is our number one priority. As a result, Sea Recovery is certified by the following associations:
The American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
Sea Recovery currently has full product line acceptance.
The CE mark indicates that our products comply with legal standards of the EU directives.
National Marine Manufactures Association
Southern California Marine Association
Sea Recovery is an active member in good standing
* Check with your display manufacturer for compatibility
The Benefits of a Sea Recovery Watermaker
Carry less weight – cruise faster and farther while decreasing your fuel costs.
Cruising with a full water tank, or an extra 1,700 pounds will result in more wasted fuel, slower speeds, and shorter trips with interruptions. A Sea Recovery watermaker allows you to cruise faster and farther by eliminating the extra water weight you might usually carry on your boat. This saves you time and money, while maximizing yacht performance.
Fresh water wash downs – Preserve your yacht exterior
Sea Recovery product water is highly effective in preserving your yacht’s exterior. With the ability to act as a sponge, Sea Recovery water absorbs and washes out all unwanted sea salt and minerals, drying clean and spotless. Wash downs with Sea Recovery water not only save time, but also increases the value of your yacht.
No cruising limits or boundaries
With a Sea Recovery watermaker, you do not need to plan your boating activities around marina stops. There’s no need to stock up on fresh water, giving you the ability to cruise direct to your destination. Whether you use it to drink, shower, or wash down your boat, owning a Sea Recovery watermaker provides unlimited possibilities that save money and increases leisure time.
did you know?
Sea Recovery – Company Facts
AMI is the Australian Premier Distributor for Sea Recovery watermaker systems.
- Sea Recovery Corporation was established in February of 1981 and has since sold over 25,000 watermakers worldwide.
- Sea Recovery is the largest provider of watermakers with the largest worldwide service network available. There are more than 450 Sea Recovery distributors, dealers, service dealers, and trade accounts throughout the entire world.
- Currently Sea Recovery has over 200 active accounts with the world’s most prestigious yacht and sail boatbuilders.You can view a partial list of our exclusive accounts at our Prestigious Yachtbuilders page
- We are currently the only brand of watermakers that offer NMEA 2000 compatibility.
- The Aqua Matic is the only truly automatic watermaker that exists in the the marine market. The Aqua Matic is capable of producing and regulating fresh water while performing a self cleaning in order to reduce maintenance costs.
- Our smallest compact watermaker, The Aqua Whisper Mini 170, measures only 12 inches tall.
- We encourage our associates to be active participants in creating ideas that innovate and add value to our products.
- Sea Recovery routinely conducts safety, lean / efficiency training’s, striving to always surpass quality standards. All associates at Sea Recovery strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction before and after ownership.
Quality and Environmental Policy
Sea Recovery will continuously improve its products and processes to better satisfy the needs of its customers and will deliver to them, on time and every time, defect-free products and services, while maintaining statutory and regulatory requirements.
Sea Recovery will continuously improve our environmental performance. This means that we will:
- Promote sustainable development by preventing pollution and eliminating undesirable impacts on the environment
- Ensure our efforts are resulting in continuous and measurable improvements in the environment
- Ensure that the activities of the Group are planned and performed taking into account the individual employee, the work environment and the surroundings
- Ensure all Sea Recovery production units comply with the ISO 14001 standard, local environmental and work environment legislation
Refer to www.searecovery.com for more information.
NMEA 2000 – No more engine room visits
Sea Recovery's new line of watermakers are NMEA 2000 compliant, giving boaters the power to monitor and communicate with their systems through any NMEA 2000 compatible display.*
NMEA 2000 Network
Eliminate wires, clutter, and engine room visits by connecting directly to your NMEA 2000 central connection. This network standard allows boaters to monitor all NMEA-compliant electronics through their system displays installed throughout your yacht or laptop.
*Check with your display manufacturer for compatibility
Modular Watermaker Systems
Parker Sea Recovery’s watermaker systems offer versatility in design to accommodate a range of needs. Product lines include compact configurations with a minimal footprint as well as modular configurations with design flexibility to fit virtually any type of space restriction.
Parker Sea Recovery uses standard modules that can be custom engineered to deliver optimum performance and reliability.
Ideally suited for oil and gas production, mining, military applications, disaster relief situations and retrofits, as well as for a variety of land-based applications where pre-configured structures must comply with environmental and logistical conditions, Parker Sea Recovery containerized systems are pre-assembled and fully tested to ensure integrity and reliability. These turnkey products offer a plug-and play solution for challenging circumstances.
Used in military application, modular configurations can fit through doors and hatches without requiring cutting. Robust aluminium frames allow for easy access from any angle.