AQUA MATIC XL – KEY FEATURES
Get commercial-size water capacity without the need of extra maintenance and large space. With its unique fully automatic operation and unlimited remote control options, the Aqua Matic XL can be completely and confidently operated from just anywhere. It will stand out in all applications including workboat, mega yachts, support vessels, sport fish, charter and diving / cruising boats. Perfect for any vessel where large quantities of water are needed quickly and easily.Medium to high range fresh water production
The AquaMatic XL is smaller than the average sized high capacity water system. It’s largest capacity model produces up to 3,400 gallons (12,870 liters) of pure water per day, making it ideal for large boats to mega yachts over 80 feet (24 meters) .More advanced control capabilities
The Aquamatic’s new advanced full color touch screen controller allows complete automation with one touch and is easy to use.
- One-touch automation eliminates the need for an operator’s attention.
- Automatic pressure regulating system – allows the watermaker to balance pressure levels automatically based on any water condition.
- Weekly automatic fresh water flush timing and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override.
- Automatic shut down, either time duration or product quantity.
METERS / MONITORS
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- Uses a high pressure plunger pump that has a typical maintenance schedule every 2,000 hours.
- State-of-the-art high pressure pump is manufactured with a highly corrosion and erosion resistant Duplex material which provides protection far beyond 316 stainless steel.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Full color remote touch screen
- Optional Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Charcoal Filter Assembly, Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush are included when requested at the time of order.
FULL COLOR TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE
- Computer interface ready.
- Simple-to-use touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions.
- Digital and bar graph readout of all system conditions in U.S. Standard or Metric.
- Ability to display in multiple languages.
NMEA 2000 COMPATIBILITY
- Optional NMEA 2000 compliace interface.
- View and monitor system controls through any NMEA compatible display*. You can even start up and shut down your system from your remote display.
- Optional NMEA remote control display available
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- The Aqua Matic is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
AQUA MATIC XL- SPECIFICATIONS
Performance Rated Performance / Product Water Produced: +-15% at 820 PSI / 56.5 bar, 77°F / 25°C & 35,000 PPM TDS typical sea water Production Model # Per Hour Per Day 2200
92 Gal / 347 L
92 Gal / 347 L
117 Gal / 442 L
142 Gal / 536 L
42200 Gal / 8328 L
2600 Gal / 9842 L
2800 Gal / 10599 L
3400 Gal / 12870 L
Minimum 99.2%, Average 99.4% Product Water Temperature Ambient to feed water temperature Pressure Adjustment Automatically controlled Salinity Monitoring Automatic electronic monitoring. Temperature compensated with the digital continuous readout. The salinity monitoring components of the system give a continuous TDS readout in ppm (parts per million), are temperature compensated, and of a fail safe design. Salinity Range Designed for seawater use up to 50,000 PPM TDS (NaCl) (typical seawater salinity is 35,000 ppm) Temperature Range Max. 122°F / 50°C, Min. 33°F / .5°C System Feed Water Flow: 4.5 gpm / 17 lpm (depending on system) Reverse Osmosis Membrane Selected High Rejection/High Yield aromatic tri-polyamid, thin film composite, spiral wound, single pass, high rejection reverse osmosis membrane element. Chlorine Tolerance 0.1 PPM pH Range 3-11 (typical seawater pH is 8) System Pressure Feed Water: Maximum 35 psi / 2.41 bar / 2.46 Kg/cm2 System Operation Seawater nominal 820 psi / 56.5 bar / 57.66 Kg/cm2 WeightModel NumberCompactModular 2200
413 lbs / 187 kg
413 lbs / 187 kg
428 lbs / 194 kg
428 lbs / 194 kg
390 lbs / 176 kg
400 lbs / 181 kg
415 lbs / 188 kg
432 lbs / 196 kg
Pipe sizes to be supplied by the installer for connection of the SRC supplied components. The below pipe threads are all US Standard. Feed Inlet: 3/4″ FNPT Female National Pipe Thread Brine Discharge: 3/4″ FNPT Female National Pipe Thread Product: 3/8″ MNPT Male National Pipe Thread
Electrical Requirements (NOA = Normal Operating Amps; SUC = Start Up Current) Booster Pump Motor Phase Voltage VAC Hz Normal Operating Amps Start Up Current 1.5/2 Three 220/380//230/460 50//60 5.2/2.6//5.8/2.9 24/16//27/14 *For Single Phase please consult factory *Other voltage available upon request Circuit Breaker
High Pressure Pump / Motor Hz Phase Normal Operating Amps Circuit
2200 – 3400 GPD 5 HP 50 3 40 15.6 / 7.8 80/60 2200 – 3400 GPD 5 HP 60 3 13.9 / 13.4 / 6.7 80/60
AQUA MATIC XL- DIMENSIONS
COMPACT CONFIGURATIONFront ViewOverhead Viewa. Model 2200 & 2800 GPD b. Model 2600 & 3400 GPD MODULAR CONFIGURATIONControl Panel – front and profileMembrane Configurationa. Model 2200 & 2800 GPD b. Model 2600 & 3400 GPD STANDARD COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIESBooster PumpStandard High Pressure PumpPre Filter AssemblyDual Post Filter AssemblyFresh Water FlushSea StrainerTouch Screen Control
AQUA MATIC XL – ACCESSORIES
Soft Motor Start
The new SRC Soft Motor Starter (SMS) reduces start-up amps by 45%. This allows operation from smaller generators.
Fresh Water Flush
The fresh water flush greatly prolongs the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water at the touch of a button. Automatically flushes your system every seven days.
The Ultraviolet Sterilizer processes up to 2 gallons/minute. The result is a 99.8% sterilization of all micro-organisms, including reproducing bacteria and viruses. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
The multi-media filter traps suspended solids larger than 30 microns to provide additional protection for the system’s pre-filters, which can greatly extend pre-filter element life.
Oil Water Separator
The Oil/Water Separator Canister protects the reverse osmosis membranes from oily or polluted water sources.
Commercial Pre filter
The Commercial size Pre-Filter Canister replaces the Standard Pre-Filters, providing longer intervals between necessary filter cleaning and replacement.
The plankton filter traps suspended solids larger than 100 micron, thus providing additional protection for the system’s pre-filters, which ultimately extend pre-filter element life (Dual design available).
The Sea Recovery pH Neutralizing Filter provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water.
AQUA MATIC XL – CONSUMABLES
Whether for the pre-filtration stage or post treatment stage, the Sea Recovery R.O. Filter Elements are an essential part in proper system performance.Membrane Element Storage
These chemicals inhibit bacterial growth while maintaining the high flux and salt rejection of the R.O. Membrane Element.
Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #1 (SRC MCC-1) is an alkaline cleaner designed to clean biological fouling and slight oil fouling from the R.O. membrane element.
Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #2 (SRC MCC-2) is an acid cleaner designed to clean calcium carbonate and other mineral deposits from the R.O. membrane element.
Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #3 (SRC MCC-3) is used for iron fouling. If the system’s R.O. membrane element is fouled with rust from iron piping, then SRC CC-3 may be used for effective removal of light or moderate rust fouling.