AQUA WHISPER PRO Features
The Aqua Whisper Pro watermaker is suited for charter, offshore fishing, and ocean cruising. It’s traditional manual functions and touch-pad control panel allows simple operation and digital + analog instrumentation for redundancy. The Aqua Whisper Pro’s high pressure pump is engineered to be quieter than conventional high pressure pumps, and operates for 2,500 hours before any maintenance is required.
Easy to use, easy to upgrade
The Aqua Whisper Pro’s semi-automatic operation requires only one pressure adjustment to varying feed water conditions. User-friendly touch pad control panel is simple to use and easy to understand. Multiple product water production capabilities from 450 gallons / 1,703 liters to 1800 gallons / 6,814 liters per day (19 gal / 71 lit – 75 gal / 284 lit per hour). All Aqua Whisper Pro models are “in-field” upgradable to higher production capacities.
Manage critical functions from any location
The LCD touch screen acts as your watermaker’s first mate, and will assist your efforts to maintain, guide, and configure the Aqua Whisper Pro anyway you wish. Vital system functions and gauges are reported through the display and remote, and can be accessed at any time. The Aqua Whisper Pro gives operators maximum control with the ability to do more than ever before.
Fresh Water Flush on frame
The AQW Pro compact features all replaceable pre and post filters on frame, for the easiest installation and operation, including the carbon filter for the fresh water flush that comes standard.
Alternatively, for the more intense applications like i.e. dirty sea water, charter cruises, offshore fishing or ocean crossings, the AQW Pro is available with heavier duty commercial pre-filter and oil water separator in place of the standard pre-filters on frame, for longer lasting cartridges and less frequent replacement.
- High pressure plunger pump – specifically designed for sea water reverse osmosis applications. The unique design of this high pressure pump reduces noise level to a negligent hum.
- Low noise manifold system design
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
METERS / MONITORS
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Remote control touch pad available
- A Soft Motor Starter is available for single phase AC powered systems that reduces start up power by 60%.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Optional – Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush
TOUCH PAD AND DIGITAL SCREEN
- Automatic FWF on system stop
- Automatic shut down, either time duration or product quantity.
- On / Off Manual Booster Pump Button
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers for accurate measurement of system functions.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- The Aqua Whisper PRO is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
|Production||Model #||Per Hour||Per Day|
|450-1||19 gal / 71 lit||450 gal / 1,703 lit|
|700-1||29 gal / 110 lit||700 gal / 2,650 lit|
|900-1||38 gal / 142 lit||900 gal / 3,407 lit|
|900-2||38 gal / 142 lit||900 gal / 3,407 lit|
|1400-2||58 gal / 221 lit||1400 gal / 5,300 lit|
|1800-2||75 gal / 284 lit||1800 gal / 6,814 lit|
|Weight||Model Number||Mini Compact||Mini Modular|
|450-1||157 lbs / 69 Kg||153 lbs / 68 Kg|
|700-1||160 lbs / 71 Kg||156 lbs / 69 Kg|
|900-1||162 lbs / 72 Kg||158 lbs / 70 Kg|
|900-2||169 lbs / 75 Kg||165 lbs / 73 Kg|
|1400-2||175 lbs / 76 Kg||171 lbs / 76 Kg|
|1800-2||180 lbs / 80 Kg||175 lbs / 78 Kg|
|Feed Inlet:||3/4″ FNPT Female National Pipe Thread|
|Brine Discharge:||3/4″ FNPT Female National Pipe Thread|
|Product:||3/8″ MNPT Male National Pipe Thread|
|Pump Type||Phase||Pump Motor||Voltage VAC||Hz||NOA||SUC|
|(110 / 220)|
|Plunger||Single||HP / Booster||110-115 / 220-230||50/60||30 / 15||100 / 50|
|Radial Axial||Single||HP / Booster||220-230 / 380-460||50/60||35 / 17.5||110 / 55|
|220 / 380 - 440|
|Plunger||Single||HP / Booster||220-230 / 380-460||50/60||11 / 5.5||30/15|
|Radial Axial||Three||HP / Booster||220-230 / 380-460||50/60||11 / 5.5||30/15|
|Pump Type||Operating AC Voltage||Phase||Recommended circuit breaker|
|Plunger Pump||110-115 / 220-230||Single||40 Ampere / 20 Ampere|
|Radial Axial Pump||110-115 / 220-230||Single||45 Ampere / 25 Ampere|
|Plunger Pump||220 / 380 / 460||Three||15 Ampere / 10 Ampere / 10 Ampere|
|Radial Axial Pump||220 / 380 / 460||Three||15 Ampere / 10 Ampere / 10 Ampere|
The new state-of-the-art Touch Pad Remote Control Unit allows for remote operation and supervision of your system.
Spare Parts Reference #B611000004
Soft Motor Start
The new SRC Soft Motor Starter (SMS) reduces start-up amps by 45%. This allows operation from smaller generators.
Spare Parts Reference #
B596800014 (SOFT START ASSY 220/330V)
B596800015 (SOFT START ASSY 110/15V)
Fresh Water Flush
The fresh water flush greatly prolongs the life of the membranes by rinsing them with fresh water at the touch of a button.
Automatically flushes your system every seven days.
Spare Parts Reference #
B598000008 FRESH WATER FLUSH
The Ultraviolet Sterilizer processes up to 2 gallons/minute. The result is a 99.8% sterilization of all micro-organisms, including reproducing bacteria and viruses. Ultraviolet replacement U.V. lamps are also available. Please specify voltage when ordering.
Spare Parts Reference #B5262000CV
The multi-media filter traps suspended solids larger than 30 microns to provide additional protection for the system’s pre-filters, which can greatly extend pre-filter element life.
Spare Parts Reference #B071080002
Oil Water Separator
The Oil/Water Separator Canister protects the reverse osmosis membranes from oily or polluted water sources.
Spare Parts Reference #B111120001
Commercial Pre filter
The Commercial size Pre-Filter Canister replaces the Standard Pre-Filters, providing longer intervals between necessary filter cleaning and replacement.
Spare Parts Reference #B109120003
The plankton filter traps suspended solids larger than 100 micron, thus providing additional protection for the system’s pre-filters, which ultimately extend pre-filter element life (Dual design available).
Spare Parts Reference #B008800001
The Sea Recovery pH Neutralizing Filter provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water.
Spare Parts Reference #B561080001
Whether for the pre-filtration stage or post treatment stage, the Sea Recovery R.O. Filter Elements are an essential part in proper system performance.
Membrane Element Storage
These chemicals inhibit bacterial growth while maintaining the high flux and salt rejection of the R.O. Membrane Element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #1 (SRC MCC-1) is an alkaline cleaner designed to clean biological fouling and slight oil fouling from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #2 (SRC MCC-2) is an acid cleaner designed to clean calcium carbonate and other mineral deposits from the R.O. membrane element.Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #3 (SRC MCC-3) is used for iron fouling. If the system’s R.O. membrane element is fouled with rust from iron piping, then SRC CC-3 may be used for effective removal of light or moderate rust fouling.
Crankcase Oil is a specially formulated hydraulic lubricant with anti-wear, de-oxidizer, and rust inhibitor additives.
Spare Parts Reference #
B645800001 MCC-1 ALKALINE CLEANER
B645800002 MCC-2 ACID CLEANER
B645800004 MCC-3 RUST REMOVER
B646800001 MCC – CLEANING KIT MCC 1 & 2