AQUA WHISPER DX Features
Introducing our new and most revolutionary member of the Sea Recovery Family. Specialized for those demanding ultra-pure and clean potable water.
Medium to high range fresh water production
The AquaMatic DP is smaller than the average sized high capacity water system. It’s largest capacity model produces up to 3,400 gallons (12,870 liters) of pure water per day, making it ideal for large boats to mega yachts over 80 feet (24 meters) .
More advanced control capabilities
The Aquamatic DP’s new advanced full color touch screen controller allows complete automation with one touch and is easy to use.
- One-touch automation eliminates the need for an operator’s attention.
- Automatic pressure regulating system – allows the watermaker to balance pressure levels automatically based on any water condition.
- Weekly automatic fresh water flush timing and sequential starting of electric motors with manual override.
- Automatic shut down, either time duration or product quantity.
METERS / MONITORS
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate ship’s logs & schedule preventative maintenance.
- New solid state electronic flow meters for visual monitoring of the product water and feed water flow used to calculate production rates of the system.
- Digital and bar graph Salinity Meter shows actual product water quality, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- Exclusive high efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
- Uses a high pressure plunger pump that has a typical maintenance schedule every 2,000 hours.
- Quiet high pressure pump runs smooth and is free of pulsations.
- Full color remote touch screen
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Charcoal Filter Assembly, Commercial Prefilter, Oil Water Separator, pH Neutralizer, and Automatic Fresh Water Flush are included when requested at the time of order.
FULL COLOR TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE
- Computer interface ready.
- Simple-to-use touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions.
- Digital and bar graph readout of all system conditions in U.S. Standard or Metric.
- Dedicated heavy duty Magnetic Latching Relays for each motor integrated in the system.
- New High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, and covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- The Aqua Matic DP is shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner’s Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance
|Model #||Fresh Water from sea water||Ultra Pure Water from sea water||Ultra Pure Water from dock water|
|A400C-1800GPD-1400GPD||1800 GPD | 6814 LPD||1400 GPD | 5300 LPD||1400 GPD | 5300 LPD|
|A400C-2600GPD-2200GPD||2600 GPD | 9842 LPD||2200 GPD | 8328 LPD||2200 GPD | 8328 LPD|
|A400C-3400GPD-2900GPD||3400 GPD | 12870 LPD||2900 GPD | 10978 LPD||2900 GPD | 10978 LPD|
|A400C-1800GPD-1400GPD||1800 GPD | 6814 LPD||1400 GPD | 5300 LPD|
|A400C-2600GPD-2200GPD||2600 GPD | 9842 LPD||2200 GPD | 8328 LPD|
|A400C-3400GPD-2900GPD||3400 GPD | 12870 LPD||2900 GPD | 10978 LPD|
|Feed Inlet:||3/4″ FNPT Female National Pipe Thread|
|Brine Discharge:||3/4″ FNPT Female National Pipe Thread|
|Product:||3/8″ MNPT Male National Pipe Thread|
|Pump Motor / HP||Voltage VAC||Hz||Phase||NOA||SUC|
|Model||Pump: Motor / HP||Voltage VAC||Hz||Phase||NOA||SUC||Circuit Breaker Amp|
Touch Screen Remote Control
The user-friendly remote touch screen displays pictorial images of all operating conditions which can also be viewed from any location on the boat. All system readings can be selected to display either U.S. Standard or Metric measurements.
Oil Water Separator
The Oil/Water Separator Canister protects the reverse osmosis membranes from oily or polluted water sources.
Commercial Pre filter
The Commercial size Pre-Filter Canister replaces the Standard Pre-Filters, providing longer intervals between necessary filter cleaning and replacement.
The plankton filter traps suspended solids larger than 100 micron, thus providing additional protection for the system’s pre-filters, which ultimately extend pre-filter element life (Dual design available).
The Sea Recovery pH Neutralizing Filter provides pH neutralization of the reverse osmosis system product water.
Whether for the pre-filtration stage or post treatment stage, the Sea Recovery R.O. Filter Elements are an essential part in proper system performance.
Membrane Element Storage
These chemicals inhibit bacterial growth while maintaining the high flux and salt rejection of the R.O. Membrane Element.
Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #1 (SRC MCC-1) is an alkaline cleaner designed to clean biological fouling and slight oil fouling from the R.O. membrane element.
Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #2 (SRC MCC-2) is an acid cleaner designed to clean calcium carbonate and other mineral deposits from the R.O. membrane element.
Membrane Element Cleaning Compound #3 (SRC MCC-3) is used for iron fouling. If the system’s R.O. membrane element is fouled with rust from iron piping, then SRC CC-3 may be used for effective removal of light or moderate rust fouling.